Sunday 24 November 2013

A Love Lost
















A Love Lost

What seed is in my tender heart?
What burden shall I bear?
Your tender touch upon my skin
Like moonlight tethered by waters deep

My heart is heavy with regret
That resolve had left me wanting
I threw your need, your want for me
Aside without thinking

Give me a second chance to want
To seek your approval hence
My heart is open, longing, pleading
And needful for your forever hence

It yearns for love to be restored
Come back to me, my split apart
My heart is open, waiting freely
For my answer to my prayers

Be mine forever hearts entwine
For I realise the enemy within
I shall not venture down that path
Of forbidden love’s true sin


By Serina Hartwell
Author of The Hidden Saga

If you like my work, tell a friend. Thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment